What is the Florence Academy?
The Florence Academy allows you to complete all mandatory training in one place for free. All courses are completed online and are fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
We put no restrictions on where you can use your certificates. If you want to complete your training to get certificates for additional temporary or permanent work you are very welcome to do so.
The primary benefits of using the Florence Academy are:
- It's free!
- Your Florence account can be connected to your Florence Academy account, which automatically keeps all your training certificates up to date on Florence (see below for instructions)
- Florence Academy will keep you updated and reminded when training certificates need to be renewed
- You can print your certificates and use them anywhere you'd like
How does it work?
- Go to www.florenceacademy.co.uk and register an account
- Find your Academy PIN after registering: on the computer your PIN is in the upper right of the screen, on mobile the PIN is in the side menu (accessed by clicking the menu icon in the top left)
- Copy your Academy PIN (or write it on a piece of paper)
- Head back to Florence and go to www.florence.co.uk/u/documents
- Insert your Academy PIN
- All done!
If you follow the above steps, your Academy account will be forever linked to Florence. When you take courses on Academy, they will automatically be updated to Florence to reflect the changes.