Get Started!

What do I have to do to register as self employed?

You can work as a self employed person before you register with HMRC but it is important that you register as soon as possible. You have 3 months from the date of your first shift with Florence to declare whether you are working under a limited company or as a sole trader.

You can register over the phone, or by filling out a paper form, or online by clicking here

Was this article helpful?
Yes No

Florence at WeWork, 8 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4PL

Phone: 020 3911 2555 Nurse Happiness Team

Monday - Friday · 09:00 - 18:00