You may hear from your account manager soon about fixed term contract opportunities with care homes in your area. This is our latest feature, Florence Exclusive - a new way to book longer contracts.
It means you can work with one care home for an extended period, rather than several different homes.
Using Florence Exclusive helps you get reliable employment for longer, during a time when many care homes are opting to limit their temporary staff. This service helps you and the home comply with the effort to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
How it works: Florence Exclusive
How do I book contracts?
- Let us know you're interested in hearing about Florence Exclusive opportunities by emailing your account manager or [email protected]
- Your Florence account manager will be in touch to let you know about Florence Exclusive work opportunities in your area.
- If you are happy to apply for the opportunity, you will be able to discuss the terms with the care home directly, and a video interview may be arranged (this is likely for homes you haven’t worked with before).
- If you and the care home successfully agree to the role, you will sign a contract agreeing to the terms of work and contract length.
- Your contract will be signed online via Docusign.
What contract lengths can I book?
Fixed term contracts are available for one, two or three-months-plus periods of work, and permanent contracts are also available.
You must agree to only work with the single care provider, and no others, during the contract period.
How do rates and payment work?
- Rates are to be determined between you and the care provider.
- Individual shift timesheets are managed through Florence - this allows us to handle your payment.
Ready to use Florence Exclusive?
Get in contact with your account manager today to let them know you're interested in finding Florence Exclusive opportunities.
From there, your account manager will discuss your needs, and connect you with opportunities at local care homes where possible.
Want to join Florence?
If you haven’t signed up to Florence, but are looking for longer term work opportunities as an independent nurse or carer, we’d love to welcome you to our community.
Florence helps you take control of your professional life - you choose the shifts you want to work, and build your own schedule. Timesheets and payments are managed on Florence, too, with no paper or chasing signatures needed.
See how we’re different from other agencies here - join a nursing agency or Florence?
Register now to be connected to single shifts and fixed term contract opportunities with care homes in your area.