We’re delighted to welcome carers in Northern Ireland to book shifts with Florence Flex.
Since launching in 2017, UK care workers have earned more than £20 million with our app - and we can’t wait to help Northern Ireland carers be their own boss too.
>> Get the free app here << to begin your registration today.
Why Florence Flex?
We’re an app, not an agency!
With Flex, there’s no set hours, pushy phone calls or chasing signatures - you choose the shifts you want, earn fast and stay in control.
Join us to:
- Earn competitive rates
- Get paid instantly
- Book shifts in seconds
- Submit timesheets without signatures
- Earn a £100 bonus for every friend you refer
Find out more about why you’re better off with Flex than any agency here.
What shifts can I book?
Shifts for carers and support workers are available to book at care homes across Northern Ireland.
Please note, shifts for nurses are not currently available (but we're working on it!)
Who can join?
We’re welcoming carers, medical students and those without previous care experience.
You can register with us if you fit any of the following:
- You’re currently a carer or support worker
- You have previous employment experience as a carer or support worker
- You’re a nursing or medical student
- You don’t have previous care experience and pass your Access NI check
No care experience? Find out more about what carers do.
How do I join?
Register by clicking here.
You can register free anytime from your phone, with no need to visit an office or pay for training.
You’ll be ready to book shifts in a third of the time vs. traditional agencies, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.
To finish registration, you will need…
- Access NI check
- Two references
- Passport or Biometric ID Card
- Up-to-date training certificates (if your certificates are more than a year old, you can complete your required training for free on Florence Academy)
Ready to work flexibly and take control of your shifts? Start registration here.
You might also like:
- Join a Nursing Agency Or Use Florence?
- What the Florence Rating System Means for You
- How To Become An Independent Nurse