Using our latest feature, Pre-Arranged Shifts, you can now send shifts you’ve agreed in-person to a Florence nurse or carer you're working with.
Directly invite the care-giver you've spoken to by hitting the ‘Pre-arranged’ button after setting up the shift.
This keeps the shift private and sends an invite to the person you select.
It makes working with staff you've spoken to simpler, as you avoid posting the shift publicly on Florence for 24 hours.
How it works
Use Pre-Arranged Shifts when you'd like to work with a preferred Florence care-giver, instead of placing the shift publicly on Florence.
- Set up the shift on Florence, hitting the 'Pre-Arranged' button on the summary page
- The care-giver will receive a direct invite for the shift
- If they do not pick it in 24 hours, the shift will go public on Florence
- You can send extra invites at any time if you want to
How to post a Pre-Arranged shift
1. Select the unit and site
- Select the shift unit and site agreed
2. Choose a shift preset
- Choose the shift preset needed
3. Choose when you need cover
- Select the shift date
4. Hit the 'Pre-Arranged' button
- Hit the 'Pre-Arranged' button at the bottom of the page to set up as a Pre-Arranged Shift.
5. Invite care-giver
- Choose the care-giver you've spoken to to invite to the shift.
- Hit the arrow icons at either side of the list of names to scroll staff you've worked with.
6. Get confirmation
- See success page - this page will confirm:
- The shift invite will only be seen by the person you have sent it to
- The invite will be private to the recipient for 24 hours
- The shift will be posted publicly to Florence after 24 hours if not accepted
If you need help, or have any questions about Pre-Arranged Shifts, please get in touch with your Florence account manager - they will be happy to discuss the changes further.