We’ve launched a free Florence Flex app for our nurses, carers and support workers, available on iOS or Android phones.
Why get the app?
Our app makes it simple for you to use Florence Flex on the go.
Check out the Florence Flex app
Watch the short vid to see how our app helps you take control of your shifts.
It’s simple to use the app in the same way you’d use your Florence Flex dashboard.
1. Browse shifts
- Use the app to browse, view and apply for shifts, using your preferred filters.
2. View booked shifts
- See an overview of shifts you’ve booked, and when they’re coming up.
3. See payments
- Submit timesheets, and view pending and successful payments.
Benefits of the Florence Flex app:
- View shifts available in your area on a map
- Filter shifts by hourly rate and location
- See shift details before you apply, including number of nurses on shift and number of residents
- Accept shift invitations from care homes
- View your upcoming shifts at a glance
- Submit timesheets in two taps
- Get paid weekly
- Easily update your Covid-19 testing status
- Contact Florence Flex for help with any questions
What notifications will I get?
The Florence Flex app will send notifications when:
- You receive a shift invitation
- Your shift application has been approved
- Your timesheet has been approved (or rejected)
- You’ve been paid
- A shift you’ve booked has been cancelled
This helps you stay on top of your shifts, and gives you instant updates when you need them.
Ready to go?
You can download the app for free for iOS or Android today:
We hope you find using the app easy and helpful for managing your shifts. If you do have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - give us a call on 020 3911 2555 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be able to help.