Did you hear? We’ve launched an app for our nurses and carers, and it’s available now on for iPhones, Android phones and iOS or Android tablets.
If you’ve completed registration with Florence, and are looking for an even simpler way to manage your shifts, our app is for you.
Note - you must have completed registration with Florence in order to use the app.
Why get the app?
Our app makes it simple for you to use Florence on the go.
Benefits of the Florence app:
- Simple to browse shifts, view upcoming bookings and see a record of your payments
- Add booked shifts to your phone’s calendar app in one tap
- Get directions to your next shift in one tap via Apple or Google maps
- Get push notifications for invitations, payments and cancellations, to keep you instantly updated about your shifts
What notifications will I get?
The Florence app will send notifications when:
- You receive a shift invitation
- Your shift application has been approved
- Your timesheet has been approved (or rejected)
- You’ve been paid
- A shift you’ve booked has been cancelled
This helps you stay on top of your shifts, and gives you instant updates when you need them.
How to use the app
It’s simple to use the app in the same way you’d use your Florence dashboard.
1. Browse shifts
- Use the app to browse, view and apply for shifts, using your preferred filters.
2. View booked shifts
- See an overview of shifts you’ve booked, and when they’re coming up.
3. See payments
- Submit timesheets, and view pending and successful payments.
Ready to go?
You can download the app for free for iOS or Android today:
We hope you find using the app easy and helpful for managing your shifts. If you do have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - give us a call on 020 3911 2555 or email us on [email protected], and we'll be able to help.