Florence manages payments through a bespoke integrated payments system.
This increases the reliability, speed and accuracy of payments.
The payment process is managed via a weekly direct debit payment, and all shifts must undergo a three point approval system before a charge can be added to an invoice.
Each of these actions is time and identity stamped:
- A shift must be posted and approved by one of your home managers.
- After every shift, a timesheet is generated and sent to the nurse and carer to complete.
- Completed timesheets are returned to a manager for electronic approval.
- No charges can be added to an invoice before a timesheet has been approved by a manager.
What are the benefits of our payment system?
There are three main benefits to the integrated payments system:
1. Reduce the back office admin burden associated with processing timesheets and invoices.
2. Eliminate errors associated with manual timesheets, invoicing and payments.
3. Gain deep insight into your temporary staffing spend using our accounts and reporting features.
In-Platform Accounts and Reporting
Florence provides different access levels to different members of your team. Head office and finance teams can view a full history of paid and pending invoices within Florence.
This system allows you to:
- Build customisable resorts and download in .csv format.
-Set hourly pay rates and control shift pricing.
-Set weekly maximums for hours booked through the platform.
Want a smart solution to your staffing gaps? Sign up here to find out more.