Complete the form below and we'll email you a link to start your application.
You'll need to provide these as part of your application, even if you've given them to us before:
- National Insurance number
- Bank account
- Employment information covering the last five years (employer names, locations and dates)
- Contacts for at least two professional references
- Professional qualifications: name, location and dates of study (nurses only)
- NMC number and expiry date (nurses only)
You'll need these documents to complete your application and start booking shifts.
1. Proof of immunisation
Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and TB
2. Passport/Biometric card
A copy of your passport, or the front and back of your biometric card
3. Proof of address
Eg a utility bill or bank statement from within the last three months
4. Work history
The latest version of your CV
5. Enhanced DBS
If you don't have an in-date one, we can sort this out for you. You will need to cover the cost of this.
6. Mandatory training certificates
- Lone worker training
- Food hygiene & hygiene awareness
- Mental capacity act
- Conflict resolution and complaints handling
- Safeguarding children
- Adult life support
You can complete this training for free via Florence Academy.