You can now book longer contracts with Florence nurses and carers using our new feature, Florence Exclusive.
This means a single care-giver can work with you for an extended period, rather than several different temporary staff members. During this time, the nurse or carer will contractually agree not to work with any other providers.
We know you still need extra people, but working with temporary staff is discouraged right now. Using Florence Exclusive helps you get quality nurses and carers, while complying with the effort to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
It will also help you stay within the terms of receiving additional government funding following COVID-19, available via your local council.
How it works: Florence Exclusive
What contract lengths can I book?
Contract lengths start from one month minimum.
You can book one, two or three-month-plus fixed term contracts; and set up more than one Florence Exclusive contract for your organisation as needed.
How do I book contracts?
Set up is simple - follow the steps below:
- Complete a short form with details of the role(s) you’re looking for
- Receive a shortlist of candidates from Florence
- Optional: take a video interview with anyone you haven’t worked with before
- Choose your preferred care-giver
- Sign contract
How do rates and payment work?
- Rates are to be determined between you and the nurse or carer
- Individual shift timesheets are managed through Florence - this allows us to handle payment.
How do cancellations work?
- If you cancel a shift, you will be charged for it.
- If a nurse or carer cancels a shift, Florence will provide you with a replacement staff member.
- If a nurse or carer cancels the contract, Florence will provide you with a replacement staff member to complete the contract.
Ready to use Florence Exclusive?
The link will take you to a request form to let us know the role(s) you need.
We’ll ask you for your company details and the care-giver’s required contract length, hours per week and skills.
Input these, and we’ll quickly get back to you with a shortlist of candidates.
If you need help, or have any questions about Florence Exclusive, please get in touch with your Florence account manager. You can also reach us on [email protected], or by calling 020 3911 2555 - the team will be happy to discuss any questions.
Want to join Florence?
If you’re not already working with Florence, and you need long-term staff to help fill your rota gaps, we can help. Florence offers quality nurses and carers to fill multiple shifts over long-term periods.
We’re able to offer greater transparency, speed and simplicity than traditional agencies - see more about how we compare here: Nursing Agencies vs Florence - 5 Differences You Probably Didn’t Know
Florence nurses are:
- Accountable: Florence’s rating system keeps nurses motivated and professional by rewarding great performance with high ratings, viewable to you when hiring.
- Experienced: Nurses must undergo mandatory training and have at least a years’ experience before joining.
- Safe: Nurses undergo extensive background checks, including enhanced DBS, right-to-work and references from senior managers.
Use Florence to find, engage and pay nurses with one simple website platform, on desktop or your phone. We deliver the best-matched staff for your shifts, without the fuss.
Get in contact here to find out more and request a demo today.